Thursday, December 15, 2011

What would you consider an appropriate NYC date?

I'm 24 years old and I've been unofficially dating a girl for about 2 weeks. It started off as a friendly relationship but started to pick up a bit, and I think we are almost ready to take the next step. We haven't been on a "real" date yet and I want to make it special. Please submit your suggestions including your favorite intimate restaurant, and after dinner activity.





Thanks!!|||I really like 'inoteca. It's an Italian wine bar and the staff is really knowledgeable as I tend to be nervous picking out a bottle myself. They have great small plates and brushcetta, so it's a good place to split. I've been to the one on 3rd in the Gramercy area, but they have a variety of different locations in the city.





Boqueria is also good. The tapas and sangria are great.|||The weather is nice so do something outside.





Walk across the Brooklyn bridge, eat at the River Cafe (high budget) or Grimaldi's pizza (low budget) right near the bridge, and take the water taxi back to the south street seaport for drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment