Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I activate my AppleCare for my macbook?

I purchased a macbook from my university, and it comes with a 3-year applecare warranty. In the shipping box there is a note that says activate your Applecare immediately, however when I go to the website and click on "register your applecare," I get stuck after submit date of purchase, where it tells me my product is not eligible for coverage. What does this mean?|||You computer should have also come with and Apple Care Box with a CD. Have you already insalled this disc. This should be all you need to and it should walk you through your apple care.





If that is not the case then go ahead and call them! The number is 1-800-APL-CARE. You can speak with a human after you tell the comptuer what computer you have and what the problem is.





Have your serial number ready before you call! They will want that or the apple care number, which you don't have yet.





**oh, and make sure you give them your number. Otherwise if you get disconnected you will have to start over with someone else, instead of them calling you back!





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment