Thursday, December 15, 2011

Will I be able to submit this terminal leave request?

I have accrued 25 days of leave. My EAS date is Nov 28th of this year. Obviously that would make my terminal leave date Nov 3rd, BUT! On Nov 1st I would earn another 2.5 days of leave making my new terminal leave date Nov 1st of this year. My question is should I submit for the 1st of Nov? Or just play it safe and submit for the 3rd? I really would like to get out 2 days earlier, I hate Camp Lejeune with a passion.|||This is still Sept, right? That is five more days plus whatever you didn't count this month. BUT, it all depends on the command.|||Put in for the 1st, the worst they'll do is tell you no and you'll have to re-submitt for the 3rd. Or you be safe and just put in for the 3rd, get it approved and get paid out for the 2.5 days you never took

No comments:

Post a Comment