Thursday, December 8, 2011

What are the best search engines to submit my dating site to?

Ive just started a Dating site and i want plenty of exposure to it. Can anybody help me with the best possible techniques, and how i should go about it. Thanks JRChinn.|||As many of them as your can, provided they do not have any specific requirements that your site does not meet, such as its location (Country, etc), its content (Adult, etc), etc.|||I wouldn't be so quick to submit your site to any search engines.





I've setup many sites in the past and have never submitted my site to any search engine, there's no need, expecially don't pay for it!





My most recent one which I setup last week has already hit the first page of Google for some search terms.





I found the article below for you which explains this in more detail - but the key to being found on search engines is links. Google, Yahoo etc.'s bots start on a big website and follow every link from there and continue like that. So if you're linked to the right types of sites, then you'll be found in no time although you won't rank well. The rank well then involves a lot more work but a quick search of 'SEO Tips' will help you with that!





Hope this helps...|||The "Big Three" of search engines:





Google


Yahoo


Bing





Don't waste money on any others. These 3 make up over 99%of all search queries.





(Exception: In China, substitute Baidu for Google.)

No comments:

Post a Comment