Monday, December 12, 2011

If a college's deadline is January 1, when should I submit my application?

All my colleges use the Common App and that's what I'm using to apply to them. I'm applying online and all of my transcripts and letters of recommendation have already been sent out. I'm just waiting to finish my supplements for schools and I was wondering when should I submit my application in and what's the latest date that I can submit it without it arriving late?





Thanks.|||ASAP! Postage Carriers and Letter Traffic are one of many popular disasters that happen at last minute applications. I would organize everything, and submit it at LEAST on Dec. 22th.|||Considering the holidays, I would put everything in the mail, before it is collected for the day, no later than Monday, December 21, 2009. (I play important matters very safely.)|||As long as it is postmarked/electronically marked before the deadline you will be fine. They won't count anything against you if you wait until the last minute.|||personally you shoud send everything out before christmas week to get it in there


cause im sure that week is hectic with mail


do it asap, as in this week/weekend|||Do it as soon as it's done. Don't wait.|||umm..how about dec 31 11:59?

No comments:

Post a Comment