Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wrote a deep blog entry from the heart about my grandmother's death. Could I submit it as my college essay?

I was going to make the essay somewhat creative. Put the date at the top, time, and tags of the post. and a title. Then put the 'essay' and picture I had of my grandmother and I. The blog entry was really emotional to write, and I really think it portrays my writing skills, because when I wrote it I couldn't stop. I would obviously edit the grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.





Do you think I should submit it?


Thank you.|||Was the essay prompt "Write about an emotional experience" or something similar?





If not, follow the prompt.


College is for training the intellect. The essays that stick out are not emotional and melodramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment