Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am currently in my a2 year of a levels.my deadline is may 30th is it possible2 submit my work at later date?

i have passed my as levels in ict and business. However i am well behind from completing the work in a2 ict by the may 30th deadline. Is it possible for my work to get submitted at a later date where i will get my a level grade later as a result or must all my work be submitted by the deadline. My a level in ict is for the exam board ocr and i am living in the uk.|||I've had a similar problem myself. But I was told by my college's examinations officer that all the exam boards set their exam deadlines and exam times WELL in advance, often anywhere up to 2 years in advance. These aren't flexible either- the boards have thousands of pieces to mark alongside exam papers.


So you won't be able to make a late submission unless there are extremely good reasons for you not being able to complete it, such as family deaths, natural disasters and fire.|||all the work i had to do for my a-levels had to be completed and handed in on the due-date.


try your best to get your work handed in.


goodluck|||The Teaching staff have to have time to look at/mark your coursework. And they have to send a certain number of pieces to the examing board. If you submit your coursework late you are at serious risk of failing the whole of your ICT A2, and putting the rest of the students on your course at risk as well.|||you got loadsa time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment