Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long does it take to get an interview and a date for finger printing..............?

How long does it take to get an interview and a date for finger printing after submitting form I-485 (green card) along with all the other forms and medical records (I-693)





Any information will be appreciated.





Thanks!|||I guess it all depends on where you submitted your file, have a A# been made available already, where you are in the process line....each case is different.


I am the spouse of an american. I submitted my papers middle January, had to do my finger prints in March and got an appointment for the 1st of May.|||It took my wife 2 months and that was 6 years ago.|||usually takes about 3mos. to get an interview.if am not mistaken if u pass ur interview u get ur fingerprints at the same time.that is if they haven't changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment